Admission process for Aircraft maintenance engineer:
1. The candidate must be 15 years or above while commencing for the program
2. The candidate must have completed minimum SSC(Secondary School Certificate)
3. The candidate must be able to read, write and communicate in English
1) Applications for admission are made available in the prescribed form along with the prospectus at the institute.
2) Eligible candidates seeking admission to AML course should submit their application form complete in all respect, together with necessary documents, to the institute’s office as per the schedule issued by institute, which will be displayed on the institute’s notice board.
3) Any application, which is incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents, will be liable for rejection.
4) Selection for admission will be strictly based on entrance exam of the eligible candidates.
1) Attested copy of Statement of marks of 10th or Secondary School Certificate OR Any higher education (Original to be submitted at the times of admission)
2) Attested copy of Leaving Certificate issued by the School/college (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
3) Four Passport size color Photograph duly signed on back by the candidate.
4) Copy of passport or Birth certificate
5) Medical certificate for Physical fitness & color Vision from Registered Medical Practitioner.
6) Clearance documents from FRRO for Foreign national